Friday, July 22, 2022

My Chicken Soup Story

My Chicken Soup Story   CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL: 101 TALES OF FAMILY, FRIENDSHIP AND FUN Life lessons from the dog. Did I have a story to fit that description? Yes, indeed. In 1998 I went to The Seeing Eye in Moristown, NJ to train with my very first guide dog. Life lessons: I had plenty. So, I submitted the short story that I wrote and nearly forgot about it. A few months later, I opened my email program and got a big surprise. My story was chosen as one of those 101 tales. I laughed out loud. My story, “A Miracle Named George”  isn’t the only one in this book, of course. There are 100 others that will warm your heart, and it’s available from Walmart, Barns & Noble, christianbook.com and Amazon

My Chicken Soup Story

No comments:

Post a Comment