Saturday, July 23, 2022

But First Coffee Now Featuring Author, S. J. Wells

The teens at my church are raising money to go to the Nazarene Youth Conference next summer. One of their endeavors is a coffee shop in the basement of our church. They make lattes, sell cups of coffee and tea, and they have sweets always on hand.

As a mom with 2 teenagers in the group, I want to help them in any way I can. So, I asked if they would like to try and sell some of my books. Half of the money they get from my books will go toward their trip. Excited to try anything to raise the money, they made a post for their Facebook page and shared the picture with me.

Here's what they said.
 

These girls are hard workers, so keep them in your prayers.

If you'd like to donate to their cause, be sure and let us know.

Our church's website is

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment