Tuesday, September 6, 2022

A Children's Book and A Memory

A memory popped up in my Facebook newsfeed this morning. Three years ago today, I signed a contract with my publisher for a children's book that I wrote way back in 2015. Now it is available for purchase on Amazon. It's called, "Windy Blabs and His Bad Mouth", and I first shared it with the kids in my youth group. They loved it so much, I decided to put the story in a book for everyone..


I got the idea from an old Sunday school lesson from my childhood. On that long-ago Sunday morning, our teacher took us outside to have class on the front steps of the church. It was a small country church, and no cars passed by while we sat there in the shade and learned how God heals and transforms us from the inside out.

I hope you enjoy Windy's story.

And, now, I think I need to get back to my class work and assist my 14-year-old in getting started with her homeschool. Time's a-wastin'!

Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment